K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake System
Click image to zoom
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
Air Filter Outlet Shape
CARB EO Number
Estimated Horse Power Gain
8.21 HP @ 4544 RPM
Filter End Cap Finish
Intake Pipe Material
Sold as a kit
Manufacturer's Part Number:
K&N FIPK air intakes for select Harley-Davidson Touring,
Designed To Increase HP And AccelerationDesigned To Improve
Breakdown of Included ItemsK&N 57-2596 Features:Designed to improve
K&N FIPK air intakes for select Harley-Davidson Touring, Softail, Twin-Cam and Sportster motorcycle models are guaranteed to increase power. They eliminate the restrictive stock OE air cleaner and replace it with a K&N high-flow air filter and mandrel bent aluminum ...
Designed To Increase HP And AccelerationDesigned To Improve Throttle Response And Engine SoundEngineered To Specific Vehicle DesignEasy To InstallLasts Up To 100 000 Miles Before Service RequiredReplaces OEM Filter And AirBoxAir Filter Is Washable And ReusableWorks w/Original Equip. Manufacturer Computer ...
Breakdown of Included ItemsK&N 57-2596 Features:Designed to improve horsepower, acceleration and throttle responseReplaces OEM filter and airBoxFilter is washable and reusableConnects with OEM computer systemEmissions: CARB (California Air Resources Board) D-269-79 is legal to sell in California and any US ...