Lizard Skin 2203-2K2 Sound Control Prep Kit Includes:
- (1) Lizard Skin Sound Control Formula (2 Gallons) - 2203-2
- (1) Lizard Skin SuperPro Spray Gun Application Kit - 50125
- (1) JEGS 30 LED Slim Work Light - 555-W2231
- (1) JEGS Adjustable Face Shield - 555-81554
- (1) JEGS Heavy-Duty Nitrile Gloves (Box of 50 Pairs) - 555-1125
- (1) JEGS Industrial Strength Cleaner & Degreaser (1 Gallon) - 555-72302
- (1) JEGS General Use Shop Rags (4 lb. Bag) - 555-80182
- (1) JEGS 3-Piece Wire Brush Set - 555-W1149
- (1) JEGS 3-Piece Wire Brush Set-Small Set - 555-W1148
- (1) JEGS Rigid Chisel/Scraper 1 1/4 in. Wide Straight Blade - 555-80601
Insulation and Sound Products for Any Vehicle
Lizard Skin specializes in products that enhance the drive in any vehicle. By making your vehicle quieter and more environmentally comfortable through the use of applied sound reduction and environmental exclusion products. In short, they reduce road noise, and help keep engine heat out of the cabin, making for a more enjoyable ride.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.