Lucas Oil High Zinc Engine Break-In Oils offer the high levels of ZDPP for maximum protection during the critical initial start up of a new engine. Proper initial break-in is critical to your engine's performance and life expectancy. How well and how fast the rings will seal could make the difference between winning and losing. Lucas Oil High Zinc Engine Break-In Oils are compatible with Ethanol, Methanol and high octane race fuels.
- Quicker more efficient ring seal
- Higher levels of zinc and phosphorus for maximum protection
- A must use for flat tappet camshaft break-in
- Less blow-by equates more power and better ring seal
- Requires no moly supplement and no additional additives
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuel
- Recommend use on initial break-in of both flat tappet and roller camshaft applications for maximum protection and performance
- Excellent on track performance prior to switching engine over to the racing only line conventional or synthetic
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.