360 Degree Rotating Pump Head for Easy Mounting
Flexible and powerful, these MagnaFuel ProStar EFI Fuel Pumps are an excellent choice for a street or racing application. Virtually mount in any direction thanks to the 360 degree rotating pump head design. Get all the functionality without loosing any power, these pumps feature the highest volume and pressure available. All this while still maintaining a smooth quiet operation perfect for street applications. Like all ProStar pumps, they are compatible with alcohol and gasoline racing fuels making them a clear choice on race day.
Features & Specs
- For 2500+ HP based on naturally aspirated engines running gas
- Compatible with alcohol and gasoline racing fuel
- Designed for 12 V or 16 V applications
- Great for supercharged or turbocharged engines
- Powered by the same race-proven motor as the ProStar 500
- Voltage reduction devices never needed due to high-quality motor
- CNC machined billet aluminum pump body
- 9.500 in. L x 3 in. W x 3 in. H (weighs 6.5 lbs.)
- -10 AN inlet/outlet ports
- 20 to 120 psi
- The highest volume at the highest pressure
- Hardened steel wear plates for smooth, quiet operation
- Rebuildable to as-new condition
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.