Small Block Ford
- Ford Motorsports GT40, N351 Sportsman, Edelbrock Victor Jr,, TFS Twisted Wedge, Brodix T1F
MAHLE Performance intake manifold gaskets use quality materials with the latest technology to seal and protect engines designed to push the limits of conventional gaskets. These performance intake gaskets were designed to be trimmed for an exact fit on stock or modified ports. The base fiber material is offered with or without a steel core and resists coolant, gasoline, alcohol, and oil. Silicon bead sealed ports provide the sealing strength needed around port openings and eliminate leak paths. MAHLE uses innovative designs to provide durable and reliable intake gaskets for marine, performance street, and racing applications.
- Easy trimming to match modified port shapes
- Conformable fiber faced material with a double-perforated steel core
- Silicone bead sealed ports maintain seal under high vacuum applications and long exposure to fuel and oil
- Proven port shapes for both factory performance and aftermarket racing heads
- Base fiber material offered with or without steel core that is resistant to coolant, gasoline, alcohol, and oil
- Available thickness of .030" to .120" to compensate for surface variations
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.