McLeod Non-SFI Aluminum Bellhousing 1964-1974 Big Block Chrysler, for Tremec TKO/TKX 5-Speed Transmission with Ford Pattern
Items You Need
- Accommodates both 10.500 in. and 11 in. starter mounting patterns
- Works with 130-tooth or 143-tooth flywheels
- The cast aluminum construction weighs only 19 lbs.
- Fits McLeod TXK transmissions 673-TCET17765, 673-TCET18084, 673-TCET18085, and 673-TCET18086
- Fits McLeod TKO transmissions TCET4615, TCET4617, TCET5008, and TCET5201
- For 4.850 in. Ford register - if using a GM transmission with a 4.680 in. register, 139040 is required
How big is the diameter of the transmission bearing retainer bore?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.