Mobil 1 Delvac 1 ESP Full-Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil 5W-40, 1-Gallon
- Extends engine life for modern diesel engines
- Formulated with advanced synthetic base stocks to help improve fuel economy
- Reduces engine deposits to keep engines running reliably Anti-wear and anti-scuff properties
- Low-temperature performance
- Shear stability maintains viscosity in severe, high-temperature conditions
- Protects against oil thickening and degradation
- This engine oil meets or exceeds the requirements of:
- API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4
- ACEA E9, E7
- Caterpillar ECF-3
- Cummins CES 20081
- This engine oil is approved by the following OEMs:
- Detroit Fluids Specification 93K222, 93K218
- Mack EO-O Premium Plus
- MAN M 3575
- MB-Approval 228.31
- MTU Oil Category 2.1
- Volvo VDS-4
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.