Mopar Accessories Hellcrate Redeye 6.2L Supercharged Gen III Hemi Crate Engine
Items You Need
Hellcrate 6.2L Supercharged
Mopar Accessories 68303091AA Hellcrate Redeye 6.2L Supercharged Gen III Hemi Crate Engine Features:
- Power Ratings:
- 807 Horsepower (HP)
- 717 ft.-lbs. Torque (TQ)
- 9.5:1 Compression Ratio
- 6500 Peak RPM
- Cast Iron Engine Block:
- 4-Bolt Powder-Metal Main Caps
- 4.090 in. (103.9 mm) Bore
- Rotating Assembly:
- Forged Alloy Crankshaft w/3.580 in. (90.9 mm) Stroke
- Forged Powder-Metal Connecting Rods w/Diamond-Like Coated Wrist Pins
- Forged High-Strength Alloy Pistons Provide 9.5:1 Compression
- Cylinder Heads:
- 356 Aluminum w/HEMIspherical Combustion Chambers
- 54.3 mm Hollow-Stem Intake Valves
- 42 mm Sodium-Filled Exhaust Valves
- Complete Engine Assembly Includes:
- Water Pump
- Flywheel and Clutch
- Front Sump Oil Pan
- Intake Manifold
- Throttle Body
- Fuel Injectors
- Coil Packs
Note: Premium Fuel is Recommended
Crate HEMI Engines are Designed for Installation in:
- Any Motor Vehicle Manufactured Prior to the Model Year 1976
- Competition Vehicles Driven on Tracks or Off-Road.
- Vehicles manufactured in 1976 and later equipped with this part should not be driven on public roads or highways.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that their use of their vehicle equipped with this part complies with applicable federal, state/provincial, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Vehicles manufactured in 1976 and later equipped with this part and driven on public roads or highways may violate U.S., California, Canadian, or local motor vehicle emissions laws and regulations.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.