Small Block Chevy
- Designed for Vega/Monza chassis
- Accepts up to 3.48" stroke with steel rods
- Will not work with 400 cid (3.75" stroke)
- Reduces oil temperature
- Trap-door baffle for improved oil control
- Designed to fit with stock Vega & Monza crossmember
- Compatible with most starter/flywheel combinations
Note: Oil pan capacities do not include oil filter capacity
- 710-24170 -- Fits Moroso Small Block Chevy Race Pump 710-22101 and Stock Style Pumps
- 710-24350 -- Fits Moroso Small Block Chevy HV Race Pump 710-22111 and Stock Style Hi-Volume Pumps
- 710-24320 -- Fits Moroso Big Block Chevy Race Pumps 710-22150, 710-22160 or 710-22162 and Stock Style Big Block Chevy Hi-Volume Pumps
- 710-24360 -- Fits Mellings Pump 689-M155HV
High-Performance Oil Pans
Moroso Street/Strip Oil Pans are for street-performance vehicles that occasionally see track time. Some tanks are modified with either a deep or a kicked-out sump for increased capacity to improve oil control under hard acceleration and help the engine run cooler. Moroso has designed these oil pans for simple bolt-on installation in a production chassis.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.