Moroso Drag/Road Race Oil Pan 1980-1985 Small Block Chevy with Passenger Side Dipstick
Items You Need
Small Block Chevy
- 710-24213 Fits Most GM chassis (except 1962-67 Chevy II, V-8 Vega and Monza) Features:
- 7-Quart Capacity
- Rear Sump is 7.5" Deep, 12" Wide, 10.5" Long
- Accepts up to 4.125 in. stroke with most steel rods
- Fits 4 Bolt Main Caps Including Front and Rear
- (3) trap door baffles, (2) runners for oil control in Road Racing, also makes an excellent Drag Race oil pan
- Built in crank scraper, removable screen windage tray and anti-slosh to free up horsepower
- Steel with a clear zinc finish
- Compatible with most starter/flywheel combinations
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.