Crossmember Kits For Coil-Over Conversions
QA1 52623-M750 Coil-Over And Crossmember Kit Features:
- Powered rack-and-pinion offers quicker steering and increased steering angle when using larger wheels and tires
- The increased ground clearance allows lower ride heights
- Adjustable shock valving
- Bolt-in installation
QA1 52623-M750 Coil-Over And Crossmember Kit Fitment:
- No cutting or welding on the frame required
- Total inches of drop depends on wheel and tire choice
- Requires trimming of inner fenders
- Compatible with 15 in. and up wheels
- 18 in. and up wheels are required to optimize bump steer settings due to bushing clearance
- 18 in. wheels can have up to 6 in. backspacing
- 20 in. wheels can have up to 7 in. backspacing
- Works with OEM Small and Big Block Chevy oil pans
- May require different headers, depending on the header manufacturer
- Modular engine mounts (sold separately) that are year-range specific to maintain the original transmission mount location:
- Modular engine mount kits (sold separately) for customizing engine and transmission location:
- U-joint for steering rack is NOT included:
- 1973-1978 Trucks use JEGS 3/4 in. DD x 1 in.-48 Spline Steering U-Joint 555-607005 (sold separately)
- 1979-1987 Trucks use JEGS 1 in. DD x 3/4 in. DD Steering U-Joint 555-607006 (sold separately)
- May require new power steering hoses depending on fittings, pump, and engine placement
Modern Handling for Classic GM Trucks
QA1's GM Truck Front Coil-Over Systems are available as a complete kit, including the crossmember, control arms, and shocks, or build your truck a little at a time with individual components.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.