QA1 Proma Star Front Coil-Over Conversion Kit 1997-2013 Chevy Corvette C5/C6, Double-Adjustable [Spring Rate: 450 lbs./in.]
Items You Need
Front Coil-Over Conversion Kits
- The medium spring rate is ideal for street use applications
- Improves overall ride quality and handling responsiveness
- Provides suspension tunability and ride height adjustment
- (324) valving options with (18) compression adjustment positions and (18) rebound adjustment positions
- Installs into the factory mounting locations
- Does not require the use of a toe link relocation kit
- Vehicles with electronic ride control require Real-Time Damping simulators
- The lowering height varies by vehicle submodel:
- Base model: 1-2 in. lowered
- Z06 model: .500-1.500 in. lowered
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.