QA1 Level 2 Handling Kit Includes:
- (1) Front Double Adjustable Pro Coil-Over System GD401-08600C
- (1) Rear Double Adjustable Pro Coil-Over System RCK52357
- (1) Pair Street Upper Control Arms 52765
- (1) Pair Street Lower Control Arms 52764
- (1) Front Sway Bar Kit 52877
- (1) Rear Sway Bar Kit 52878
- (1) Pair Rear Boxed Lower Trailing Arms 5204
- (1) Pair Rear Adjustable Upper Trailing Arms 5247
- (1) Pair Adjustable Rear Frame Braces 5285
- (1) Pair Tie Rod Adjuster Sleeves 5250
- (2) Thrust Bearing Kits 7888-109
- (1) Spanner Wrench T115W
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.