Royal Purple MAX ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid is a full-synthetic blend that meets the performance and viscosity requirements in vehicles with light-duty planetary gear transmissions.
Max ATF is recommended in vehicles requiring any of these automatic transmission fluids:
- Aisin ATF-0WS, AW-1, JWS 3324
- Audi G052533, G055005A2, G055162A2/A6, G055540A2
- BMW ATF 3+, ATF 6, L12108, M1375.4, M1375.6
- Chrysler/FCA AW-1, SP-IV, 8&9 Speed ATF, 68218925AA/AB
- Ford MERCON SP, MERCON LV
- GM AW-1, DEXRON VI; DEXRON HP
- Esso LT 71141
- Honda DW-1, ATF Type 3.0 & Type 3.1
- Hyundai SP-IV, SP-IV-M1, SPH-IV, SP-IV-RR
- JWS 3309, JWS 3314, JWS 3317
- Kia SP-IV, SP-IV-M1, SPH-IV, SP-IV-RR
- Isuzu SCS
- Jaguar 02JDE 26444, Fluid 8432, SCS
- JAMA JASO M315, Class-1A-LV
- Land Rover LR022460:LV, LR023288/023289
- Maserati Oil No. 231603
- Mazda ATF-FZ
- Mercedes Benz 236.12, 236.14, 236.15, 236.41
- Mitsubishi Dia Queen ATF-MA1, Dia Queen ATF-PA, SP-IV
- Nissan Matic-S, Matic-W
- Porsche P/N 000 043 304 00
- Saab P/N 93 165 147
- Subaru ATF-WS
- Suzuki 3324, ATF-WS
- Toyota ATF-FZ, ATF WS, JWS 3324
- Volvo P/N 31 256 774, P/N 31 256 775
- VW G052533, G055005A2, G055162A2/A6, G055540A2
- ZF LifeGuard Fluid 6, LifeGuard Fluid 8, LifeGuard Fluid 9
Dexron is a registered trademark of General Motors Corporation.
Mercon is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Company.
Note: Max ATF is not suitable for use in CVTs, DCTs,or automatic transmissions that specify the use of Ford Type F ATF.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.