- Cast with FM132 Eutectic Proprietary Alloy
- Performance & Dependability of Original Equipment Pistons
- High Quality Aluminum
- Utilizes ISO & QS Certified Manufacturing
- Meets or Exceeds OEM Specifications
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Bore: 3.895'' (98.93mm)
- Piston Top: Flat Top w/4 Valve Reliefs
- Compression Height: 1.655"
- Compression Ring Groove: 5/64"
- Second Ring Groove: 5/64"
- Oil Ring Groove Width: 3/16"
- Full Length: N/A
- Pin Size: 0.9275" O.D. (23.559mm)
- Pin Type: N/A
- Pin Offset: 0.06" (1.524mm)
- Skirt Type: Non-Coated
- Piston Skirt Clearance: N/A
- Notes: Use Piston Ring p/n 844-E245X20 Standard Set; p/n 844-E245K20 Premium Set (Rings Not Included)
The value of Speed-Pro's line of cast aluminum pistons are hard to beat for budget or stock-style rebuilds. They are made from high-quality aluminum alloys and feature a carefully controlled casting, heat-treating, and CNC-machining process. And, because they're designed and manufactured to exceed OEM specs, they'll provide improved reliability, performance, and a long service life.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.