Sonnax Extreme-Duty Input Shaft GM TH400, 30-Spline Front Tooth, 300M High-Strength Steel
Items You Need
- Ideal for high-horsepower racing applications
- For use with aftermarket torque converters with internal turbine support
- Designed to be used with Sonnax Heavy-Duty Forward Drum 852-34554-01 or aftermarket drums with the compatible spline count
- The high-strength 300M steel is resistant to fracture
- 35-percent stronger than standard and 1 in. input shafts
- This shaft requires changing to a 35-spline turbine hub within the torque converter and the use of Pump Cover Big Shaft Stator Tube Kit 852-28154S-125 with a larger inner diameter
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.