GM Vortec Truck/SUV Supercharger Kits
The Vortech supercharging system for the 2003-2006 GM Full Size Truck and SUV with the GM VORTEC 5.3L engine will impress you with the obvious attention to detail and fully integrated appearance. Increase your truck's 5.3L GM VORTEC engine's horsepower from 295 to 385 and torque from 335 lb./ft. to 415 lb./ft.
Each Vortech Supercharging System is developed to operate as a seamless addition to the base vehicle. By employing the same methods as original manufacturers, Vortech engineers create integrated supercharger systems that appear as if they're original equipment yet operate at an even higher level of sophistication. The boost curve generated by Vortech Superchargers is ideally matched with today's highly evolved engines and provides a power-when-you-need-it sensation. The supercharger and its subsystems fully integrate into the vehicle's existing platform, yielding a smooth continuity of power and performance.
These configurations are designed for those qualified tuners or race shops who do not require the fuel managements items included in Vortech's standard systems. Among the items excluded are fuel pump, fuel injectors, FMU, air inlet assembly (T-Trim models), and ECM programmer or timing controller.
- Gear driven, centrifugal supercharger with SQ technology provides quiet operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency compressor stage design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Supercharger drive system includes all necessary belts, pulleys, idler and tensioner
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
- Fuel management/calibration components used are high-capacity fuel injectors, high-flow fuel pump, fuel management unit (FMU), high-flow MAF, ECM chip or module, ECM re-programmer and timing controller (These items vary per application. Click More Info below for details.)
- Oil feed & oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, preferred for sustained boost conditions
- High-flow air intake configuration with reusable air filter and specially designed inlet ducts for superior fit
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat-resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OE-type cast aluminum or billet aluminum mounting bracketry for rigidity and a factory-installed appearance
- Compatible with factory OBD-II engine management systems
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS high performance racing professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need for your race car, hot rod or truck.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.