8.200 in. Deck Height
- Material: High-density cast iron
- Deck Height: 8.200 in.
- Deck Thickness: .600 in. minimum
- Cam Bearings: Stock (can be bored to 60mm)
- Lifter Bores: Cross-feeds between pairs to maintain pressure
- Bore: 3.990 in. (bore to 4.000 in.)
- Cylinder Head Attachment: 2 extra head bolts per cylinder
- Maximum Bore: 4.200 in. (470 ci with maximum stroke crank)
- Water Jackets: Expanded for better cooling
- Lubrication: Priority main oiling system
- Filtration: Integral mount spin-on filter
- Oil Pan Rails: Stock Ford
- Crank Clearance: Can use up to 4.250 in. crank
- Main Caps: Splayed billet steel
- Oil System: Has .500 in. feed; bosses for dry sump
Large Displacement Ford Blocks with Extreme Durability
When it comes to Ford 302/351 replacements, this is without a doubt the most advanced cast iron block on the market! Designed in collaboration with leading Ford race teams, the block delivers performance just like the original Man O' War and provides 100% reliability on the street.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.