AFE's Large Bore-HD Exhaust Systems for Diesel Applications are engineered to perform in the most extreme environments. These exhaust systems feature mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower and torque and reduced EGT's. Smooth transitions allow for low turbulence for a more free-flowing exhaust. All systems utilize factory mounting locations, bayonet hangers, OE-style flanges and band clamps providing the perfect fit and leak-free operation. Available in turbo-back and DPF-back configuration with or without high-flow muffler.
- Mandrel Bent 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Maximum Flow, Increased Horsepower and Torque and Reduced EGT's
- Smooth Transitions for Low Turbulence
- Factory Mounting Locations
- Bayonet Hangers, OE-Style Flanges and Band Clamps
- Turbo-Back or DPF-Back Configuration With or Without High-Flow Muffler