Blueprint Small Block Chevy Engines are a great choice for drivable and reliable high performance engines. All rotating assemblies are balanced within 2 grams on a computerized balancer. Blueprint Engines are dyno tested and include dyno sheets.
Best of all they feature a 30 month/50,000 mile warranty.
Recommended Stall Converter: 2000-2400 rpm
Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
- 4-bolt main block, 1 piece rear main seal
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- Cylinders honed on a computer controlled machine to within .0002'' straightness and roundness
- Blueprint premium cast iron crankshaft (1 piece rear main seal)
- Chevy heavy beam rods with 150,000 PSI bolts
- Hypereutectic pistons; 10.0 to 1 Compression
- Hastings Moly rings
- Hydraulic flat tappet cam
- Melling high volume oil pump
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- Performance aluminum heads
- Hardened retainers and valve springs
- 2.02'' swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60'' swirl polished exhaust valves
- Hydraulic Flat Tappet
- Duration @ .050'' Lift: 229 Intake / 230 Exhaust
- Lift: .480'' Intake / .486'' Exhaust
- New chrome valve covers
- New chrome timing cover
- New oil pan
- Brass freeze plugs
Dress Model Adds:
- Aluminum intake manifold
- Holley 600cfm Carburetor
- HEI distributor
Note: This engine will not work for applications requiring EGR.
Your BluePrint engine was dyno tested with the parts and specifications listed below. If you prefer to install a different part, your engine may not produce the horsepower recorded on your dyno sheet.
- Part Number: BP35512CT1
- Fuel Delivery Type: Carbureted, 600 cfm **not included**
- Spark Plug: Champion 792
- Spark Plug Gap: .032"
- Harmonic Balancer: Non Weighted - 8" diameter
- Flexplate/Flywheel: Late 350 Weighted
- Stall Converter: 2000-2400 rpm
- Intake Manifold: N/A
- Fuel Recommendation: 91 Octane
- Timing (Initial/Total Advance): Initial timing - 10-16° and Total timing 32-34°
- Firing Order: 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS high performance racing professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need for your race car, hot rod or truck.