Blueprint Small Block Chevy Engines are a great choice for drivable and reliable high-performance engines. All rotating assemblies are balanced within 2 grams on a computerized balancer. Blueprint Engines are dyno tested and include dyno sheets.
Best of all they feature a 30 month/50,000 mile warranty.
Recommended Stall Converter: 2000+ rpm
Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
- 4-bolt main block
- 1-piece rear main seal
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- Cylinders honed on a computer controlled machine to within .0002'' straightness and roundness
- Forged Steel 3.875" stroke crankshaft
- Heavy Beam 6" Rods
- Forged pistons, 10.4 to 1 compression
- Hastings Moly rings
- Clevite bearings
- Externally balanced rotating assembly
- Melling high volume oil pump
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- Blueprint Performance Aluminum Heads w/ 64cc chamber
- Hardened retainers and 1.25'' diameter valve springs
- 2.08'' swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60'' swirl polished exhaust valves
- Hardened pushrods
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Duration @ .050'' Lift: 230 Intake / 236 Exhaust
- Lift: .544'' Intake / .555'' Exhaust
- Chrome valve covers
- Chrome timing cover
- New 5-quart oil pan
- Brass freeze plugs
- 10.4:1 compression
Dress Model Adds:
- Dual Plane, Satin Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Holley 750 cfm Manual Choke Vacuum Secondary Zinc Carburetor - 510-0-3310S or Holley Sniper EFI System
- HEI Distributor & Coil
Note: This engine will not work for applications requiring EGR. Does not include flywheel/flexplate.
Your BluePrint engine was dyno tested with the parts and specifications listed below. If you prefer to install a different part, your engine may not produce the horsepower recorded on your dyno sheet.
- Part Number: BP3961CT
- Fuel Delivery Type: Carbureted, 750cfm
- Spark Plug: AC Delco 41-629
- Spark Plug Gap: .045"
- Harmonic Balancer: Non-Weighted - 8" diameter
- Flexplate/Flywheel: Late 350 Weighted
- Intake Manifold: Dual plane
- Fuel Recommendation: 91 Octane
- Timing (Initial/Total Advance): Total timing 32°
- Firing Order: 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS high-performance racing professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need for your race car, hot rod or truck.