Blueprint Engines are a great choice for drivable and reliable high performance engines. All rotating assemblies are balanced within 2 grams on a computerized balancer. Blueprint Engines are dyno tested and include dyno sheets.
Best of all they feature a 30 month/50,000 mile warranty.
Recommended Stall Converter: Stock to 1800 rpm
Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
- 383ci 4-Bolt Long Block, Bored .040 over
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- Cylinders honed on a computer controlled machine to within .0002'' straightness and roundness
- 3.75'' stroke cast iron crankshaft
- 5.7'' heavy beam rods with 150,000psi bolt
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Balanced rotating assembly
- Melling high volume oil pump
- Cast Iron heads
- 68cc or 64cc Chambers
- 1.25" diameter valve springs
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 2.02" intake/1.60" exhaust swirl polished valves
- Hardened push rods
- 3 angle valve job
- Flat tappet
- Duration @ .050'' Lift: 209 Intake / 216 Exhaust
- Lift: .435'' Intake / .454'' Exhaust
- Lobe Separation: 110°
- Timing cover, Oil pan and valve covers
- Edelbrock TBI Intake Manifold, Satin Aluminum Finish
- Brass Freeze Plugs
- 9.5:1 compression
Note: Your BluePrint engine was dyno tested with the parts and specifications listed below. If you prefer to install a different part, your engine may not produce the horsepower recorded on your dyno sheet.
- Fuel Delivery Type: Throttle Body Injected
- Spark Plug: NGK UR6 (BP38301CT) or TR6 (BP38302CT)
- Spark Plug Gap: .040"
- Harmonic Balancer: 400 ci weighted, 8" diameter
- Flexplate/Flywheel: Late 350 Weighted
- Intake Manifold: TBI
- Fuel Recommendation: 91 Octane
- Timing (Initial/Total Advance): Ignition timing and spark advance are controlled by
- Powertrain Control Module
- Firing Order: 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS high performance racing professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need for your race car, hot rod or truck.