The Chevrolet Performance Truck 350ci L31-R Long Block Assembly was designed as a direct replacement for 1996-2000 GM full-size trucks and 1996 -2002 full-size vans. This engine comes factory fresh, manufactured using the latest in high tech computer controlled equipment and are GM engineered, tested and validated to deliver smooth, dependable performance with a Limited 3 Year / 100,000 Mile warranty!
- *1986-2000 style block, 4-bolt mains
- 1 pc. rear seal nodular iron crankshaft
- Powdered metal connecting rods
- Hypereutectic pistons 9.4:1 compression ratio
- Hydraulic roller camshaft: Int Lift .414", Exh Lift .428", Int Duration @.050" 191, Exh Duration @ .050" 196, Lobe Centerline-111
- Vortec cylinder heads - 64cc, 1.94'' intake valve, 1.50'' exhaust valve
- Balance: External Rear, Internal Front
- Also includes: Oil pan, timing cover, valve covers, harmonic balancer
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS high-performance racing professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need for your race car, hot rod or truck.
Note: *Service engine block contains SAE threads. When used for 2001 and newer vehicles, must also use 2000 model year starter/transmission/engine mounting bolts.
L31 HD Base Engine
Chevrolet Performance 5.7L/350ci L31 Long Block Crate Engine with Vortec Heads for GM Trucks/Vans
L31 HD Engine Kits
L31 HD Engine Install Kits