Mopar Passenger Car Headers
Every Doug's Header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove exhaust gasses from each cylinder. These headers feature 3/8'' flanges and 16-gauge tubing on passenger car applications. They include all necessary mounting hardware, collector reducers or connection pipes, premium gaskets and detailed instructions. Headers are available in either a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating or a uncoated raw finish. The Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating will withstand up to 1400 degree temperatures! This coating is polished which increases corrosion resistance over 60%!
- Thick Flanges Prevent Warping
- Stitch Welded Ports for Added Strength
- Machined Sealing Bead Eliminates Leaks
- Heavy Gauge Tubing for Longer Life
- Precision-Formed Collectors Reduce Back Pressure
- CNC Mandrel-Bent Tubing Provides Accurate Fit & Better Flow
See More Details for Applications Listing.