Engineered to greatly increase performance and efficiency, E-TEC heads fit Small Block Chevy 302-400ci engines with ''Vortec'' style intake manifolds. These powerful heads incorporate Edelbrock's high-quench combustion chamber which promotes a more uniform atomization of the air/fuel mixture for more power. Spark plugs have been positioned closer to the center of the cylinder for more efficient combustion. Swirl-polished stainless steel valves provide maximum flow. They accept center bolt or standard valve covers, work with most stock exhaust manifolds and have intake and exhaust ports that are .200'' taller than typical Small Block Chevy heads. Match these heads with an Edelbrock Vortec intake manifold for the best results.
E-Tec heads are dual-drilled and will accept 1987-95 centerbolt and/or 1986 & prior perimeter flange mount valve covers and most stock exhaust manifolds.
Performer RPM E-TEC 170
- 20% more exhaust flow than cast iron Vortec heads, good power up to 6,000 RPM
- 64cc combustion chambers produce 9.5:1 compression with stock pistons on a 350ci engine
- E-Tec 170 heads are 50-state street legal, E.O. Number D-215-49Performer RPM E-TEC 200
- Outflow similar aluminum heads by 10% on the intake and 17% on the exhaust side
- Make power up to 6,500 RPM
- 64cc combustion chambers produce 10.2:1 compression with flat-top pistons in 350ci engines
- CARB E.O. number pending
Performer RPM E-TEC Aluminum Cylinder Head Specifications Performer RPM E-Tec: 170 200 Combustion Chamber Volume 64cc *Intake Runner Volume 170cc 200cc *Exhaust Runner Volume 70cc 80cc *Intake Valve Diameter 1.94" 2.02" *Exhaust Valve Diameter 1.55" 1.60" Valve Stem Diameter 11/32" Valve Guides Manganese Bronze Deck Thickness 5/8" Valve Spring Diameter 1.46" Valve Spring Maximum Lift 0.575" Rocker Stud 3/8" Guideplate Hardened Steel Pushrod Diameter 5/16" Valve Angle 23° Exhaust Port Location Stock Spark Plug Fitment 14mm x 3/4" reach, gasket seat Made In USA *Differences Between The 170 & 200 Heads