- Direct drop-in fitment into the OEM tank (no drilling or fabrication required)
- Retains the use of OEM sending units, tank venting and internal tank hoses (installation of quick-disconnect electrical connectors on OEM sending unit wires is required)
- The patented Aeromotive jet siphon attaches directly to the OEM jet siphon and transfers fuel from the side of the fuel tank at a higher rate
- The main outlet, auxiliary, and return ports utilize a -8 ORB fitting size
- The outlet cap features two sets of fuel pump terminals - one to control the main pump, and the second to control a second or third pump together (if applicable)
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.