Chevrolet Performance SP350/385 Base 350ci Connect & Cruise Powertrain System 4L65-E Trans
Items You Need
SP350/385 Base 350ci TECH SPECS:
- Engine Type: Small-Block V-8
- Displacement: 350ci (5.7L)
- Bore x Stroke: 4.000'' x 3.480''
- Block: Cast-iron with four-bolt main caps
- Crankshaft: Forged steel
- Connecting Rods: Powdered metal
- Pistons: Hypereutectic aluminum
- Camshaft Type: Hydraulic roller
- Camshaft Lift: .474'' intake / .510'' exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in.): 208° intake / 221° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads: Aluminum 'Fast Burn' w/ 62cc combustion chambers
- Valve Size: 2.00'' intake / 1.55'' exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Rocker Arms: Stamped steel
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 5800
- Balanced: External
- Intake Manifold: Dual plane
- Comes with 12.750" externally balanced 153-tooth automatic transmission flexplate. Change to externally balanced flywheel for manual transmission applications.
- Requires fuel line from fuel pump to carburetor
- Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or off-road vehicles
- Some assembly and minor engine tuning required
- Not intended for marine application
19433039K4 supersedes 19417624K4
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.