Small Block Chevy - 1-5/8'' Tube Diameter
- 1955-1957 Passenger Car, Wagon
- Shorty design for maximum ground clearance.
- Will not fit if engine is located more than 3/4'' forward for HEI firewall clearance. Fits with TCI engine mount kit 890-725-7005-80 and with the equivalent Danchuk mounts.
- Does not fit with kickout aftermarket starters.
- Will fit 168 tooth flywheels.
- Will fit most angle plug heads including factory Chevrolet ''Bow-Tie'' heads.
- Will fit with 605 power steering box.
- Header is designed to fit cars using original V8 pitman arm part number 776-3719487 not 6 cylinder pitman arm part number 776-3709877. Aftermarket pitman arms must be same configuration as OE for proper header fit.
- The product accompanying this document is legal only for off-highway use(except in California or states that have adopted California emission standards),racing use or for use on pre-emission-controlled motor vehicles/motor vehicleengines (pre-1974 domestic vehicles certified to California standards, pre-1974domestic vehicles certified to federal standards and all pre-1974 foreignvehicles), per the manufacturer's application guide.
Every Doug's Header is Tuned with the Proper Tube Size & Length to Efficiently Remove Exhaust Gasses from Each Cylinder
Headers feature 3/8'' flanges and 16-gauge tubing on passenger car applications. They include all necessary mounting hardware, collector reducers or connection pipes, premium gaskets and detailed instructions. Headers are available in either a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating or a uncoated raw finish. The Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating will withstand up to 1400 degree temperatures! This coating is polished which increases corrosion resistance over 60%!Features:
See More Info for Applications Listing
WILL THESE HEADERS FIT A CHEVY 383 STROKER (350 BLOCK) INSTALLED IN A 1954 CHEVY 210?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.