This is a great value! These kits ensure that you'll get the job done right. Each kit includes an Edelbrock intake manifold, quality intake bolts, intake gaskets, carb gaskets, a tube of blue gasket sealer and we also throw in a set of carburetor studs.
- Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold (Satin) - 350-2131
- Mr. Gasket Intake Manifold Gaskets - 720-800g
- Fel-Pro Valley tray - 375-MS96011
- JEGS Intake Manifold Bolts - 555-83200
- JEGS Carburetor Studs - 555-15840
- JEGS Carb Gasket - 555-16105
- JEGS Blue RTV Gasket Sealer - 555-28030
Designed for 1970-91 street 290-304-343-360-390-401ci V8 engines without EGR. Will not accept stock Motorcraft spread-bore carburetor. This intake manifold is for 360-401ci V8s with OEM carb; 1970-72; except stock equipped EGR.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.03'' x 2.07''
- Recommended intake gasket: Fel-Pro 375-MS96011 or Edelbrock 350-7213
- Manifold height: (A) 4.20'' , (B) 5.50''
- Carb pad height: 4.85" Click here to determine carburetor pad height.
- Manifold has two center bolt holes offset
- Throttle cable adapter p/n 350-8034 required for 1979 and later vehicles.
- Must use factory style metal valley tray
Idle-5500 RPM Power!
Performer manifolds are dual-plane, low-rise intake manifolds with a 180° firing order and a patented runner design that delivers outstanding performance. This patented design greatly improves torque over a wide rpm range, especially off-idle through 5500 rpm. Provides crisp throttle response.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.