Pontiac 326-455ci V8
Designed for 1965-79 street 326-455ci Pontiac V8s (except Ram Air V and 265/301 V8's). Provides great throttle response for performance you can feel. This intake manifold is for 326, 350, 389, 400 and 455ci V8's with OEM 4-bbl. carb 1966-72 (1973 non-CA) except stock equipped EGR. (Intake manifold p/n 350-3756 is for 326, 350, 389, 400, and 455ci V8's with OEM 4-bbl carb. 1973-79 with EGR.)
- Port exit dimensions: 1.06'' x 1.92''
- Manifold height: (A) 5.50'' , (B) 6.60'' (same as stock 4-bbl)
- Carb Pad Height: 6.05'' Click here to determine carburetor pad height.
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock p/n 350-7280
- For 1968-71 use p/n 350-8015 throttle bracket
- For Trans-Am use OEM 4-bbl carb for Shaker Hood clearance.
- Choke plate included.
- HEI will clear
- OEM 4-bbl Carburetor
- Edelbrock Performer 600cfm Carburetor (non-EGR) Manual Choke p/n 350-1405 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1406
- Edelbrock Thunder AVS 650 cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1805, Electric Choke p/n 350-1806
- Edelbrock Performer 750cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1407 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1411
- Edelbrock Performer 800cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1412 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1413
- Edelbrock Thunder AVS 800cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1812, Electric Choke p/n 350-1813
IDLE-5500 RPM Power!
Performer manifolds are dual-plane, low-rise intake manifolds with a 180° firing order and a patented runner design that delivers outstanding performance. This patented design greatly improves torque over a wide rpm range, especially off-idle through 5500 rpm. Provides crisp throttle response.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.