Chrysler 318-360ci Small Block V8
This is a great value! These kits ensure that you'll get the job done right. Each kit includes an Edelbrock intake manifold, quality intake bolts, intake gaskets, carb gaskets, a tube of blue gasket sealer and we also throw in a set of carburetor studs.
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake Manifold - 350-7176
- Edelbrock Intake Bolts - 350-8579
- JEGS Intake Gasket - 555-210400
- JEGS Carb Stud Kit - 555-15840
- JEGS Carb Gasket - 555-16105
- JEGS Blue RTV Gasket Sealer - 555-28030
Designed for 340-360 c.i.d. Chrysler V8s and 318 c.i.d. engines with 340-360 cylinder heads. Latest technology in dual-plane design results in both excellent low-rpm torque and outstanding high-rpm horsepower. Recommended for high-performance street, strip and fresh water marine applications. Accepts 1975 and earlier-style waterneck only. Will not accept stock Thermo-Quad carburetor. Will not fit 1992 and later Magnum engines.Installation Notes:
- Port exit dimensions: 1.01'' x 2.17''
- Manifold height: (A) 4.90'' , (B) 5.80''
- Carb pad height = 5.35'' Click here to determine carburetor pad height.
- 1979 & later rotary A/C compressor will not clear waterneck.
- Edelbrock Performer 750cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1407 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1411
- Edelbrock Performer 800cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1412 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1413
- Edelbrock Thunder AVS 650cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1805 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1806
- Edelbrock Thunder AVS 800cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1812 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1813
1500-6500 RPM Power!
For the ultimate in street performance bolt on an Edelbrock Performer RPM manifold. These dual plane, high-rise intakes make incredible horsepower to 6500 rpm along with streetable torque for great throttle response. This broad power band makes Performer RPM ideal for street or strip. Their larger plenums and runners match the free-flowing exhaust, high-lift cams and other modifications of a high output engine. They are intended for high-performance street or competition engines that run up to 6500 rpm. They are not for emissions-equipped engines. Performer RPM manifolds match Performer RPM camshaft and cylinder heads for outstanding performance.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.