Blue Max Pressure Electric Fuel Pumps
- (1) Holley Blue Max Pressure Electric Fuel Pump and Pressure Regulator, 110 GPH/416 LPH - 510-12-802-1
- (1) JEGS Single Fuel Pump Harness and Relay Kit, 30 Amp - 555-10564
- (1) JEGS Pressure Safety Switch - 555-11200
- (1) JEGS -6 AN Male to 3/8 in. NPT Fuel Pressure Adapter Fitting, Black - 555-110524
- (1) JEGS 3/8 in. NPT to -6 AN Flare Straight Flare Fitting, Black - 555-110106
- (2) JEGS -6 AN Straight Max Flow Hose Ends, Black - 555-110001
- (2) JEGS -6 AN 90-Degree Max Flow Swivel Hose Ends, Black - 555-110021
- (1) JEGS -6 AN Pro-Flo 350 Braided Hose, Black - 555-110911
- (1) JEGS 1 1/2 in. Liquid-Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge, Black Dial with Stainless Bezel - 555-41010
It's just fuel pump a pusher pump or a polar pump
Does this system have a return line to the fuel tank?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.