- 8 PSI at 13.500 Volts / 10.400 AMP Draw
- Adjustable pickup allows fitment into tanks from 6.500 to 12 in. depths
- The module features an innovative clamping system to locate anywhere in the tank and can be rotated 360 degrees
- Die-cast aluminum construction resists corrosion, controls pump vibration, and provides a low profile design with only 1.275 in. above tank surface
- 1/4 in. NPT Outlet and Vent ports
- Easily converts to EFI capabilities by changing the internal built-in regulator
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.