Complete Intake Manifolds
- EFI fuel rails are machined for -8 AN O-ring fittings with passages designed to accommodate high-flow fuel as well as dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system
- 3/32 in. round O-ring cord plenum top gasket
- 2.000 x 1.190 in. Port Size
- Requires a low profile distributor
- Many Ford vehicle models were originally equipped with a heater core flow restrictor located at either the original heater hose fitting in the factory intake or inline in the inlet heater hose which protects the heater core from damage. If you are replacing the hoses between the engine and heater core or changing the factory fitting check to see if your application requires a flow restrictor. Failure to use the proper flow restrictor will likely result in a damaged or leaking heater core.
- This Holley intake manifold is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.