The Holley 554-152, Terminator X ECU (Electronic Control Unit) is meant to be a service component for your Terminator X EFI-equipped vehicle. The Terminator X ECU features real-time fuel learn and four programmable circuits which can be used for electric fans, boost control, or nitrous.
- Boost Control with references to selected gear, time, RPM, or speed
- Nitrous Control with single channel of wet or dry shot, progressive or non-progressive, and target closed loop air/fuel ratio settings
- Rich/Lean condition safeties, and Nitrous safeties
- Supports factory-style injectors (Part numbers provided in the handheld wizard, or software)
- Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Control (Will not work with LSU 4.2 Oxygen Sensors)
- Includes an integrated diagnostic system using eight multi-colored LED's
- Advance Tables: (4) 1 Degree Tables, (1) 1 Degree per Gear Table, (4) 2 Degree Tables, and (1) 2 Degree per Gear Table
- Free EFI Tuning Software
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles. The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles: Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Standalone Engine Management Systems
Holley EFI has delivered the Terminator X and Terminator X Max standalone engine management systems (EMS) for swappers to take full control of their fuel-injected or multi-point fuel injected (MPFI) engines. Terminator X systems were designed as a simple plug-and-play unit by incorporating self-learning technologies without needing any tuning interfaces, which is often required when using a factory power-train control module (PCM). Terminator X kits offer engine control while Terminator X Max kits offer both engine and transmission control. Power adders such as nitrous and boost can easily be handled with custom settings and features, making these Terminator X kits ideal street and strip ECMs.
Is this the same ecu that comes in a terminator x kit?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.