Small Block Chevy Header Back Exhaust Kit
Installation Notes: Please read instructions for all products listed prior to installation.Applications Continued:
- Designed for stock heads with factory straight plugs (4-1/2" plug spacing).
- Will not fit angle plug heads.
- Complete exhaust systems can be fabricated using Hooker Mufflers.
- A/C Requires bracket Hooker Headers #10925 drivers side or Hooker Headers #10926 passenger side. 1979 and later with short compressor use stock brackets.
- Applications with oxygen sensors use JEGS 555-30012 for 3" three bolt flange.
- The #1 tube (front drivers) has a small dent for spark plug and spark plug wire clearance.
- Bolts and Gaskets Included, Reducers required
- Port Shape: SAP
- Not Street Legal Except Pre-1974
- Alternator/Generator - Yes, except short water pump engines with drivers side mount will require Hooker Headers #10927 and Hooker Headers #10928
- Power Steering - Yes
- Power Brakes - Yes
- Air Conditioning - Yes, may require brackets listed above
- Smog Pump - Requires modifications
- Manual Column Shifter - Yes if equipped
- Manual Floor Shifter - Yes if equipped
- Automatic Column Shifter - Yes if equipped
- Automatic Floor Shifter - Yes if equipped
Do you have a 1964-72 GM car with a small block Chevy engine that needs to breathe? We have the answer...The JEGS/Hooker Small Block Chevy Header Back Exhaust Kit is a fully bolt-on system that is engineered to fit properly and most importantly, increase performance in a quality and value priced kit! JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS professionals so you get all the parts you need!
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS professionals so you get all the parts you need!Kit Includes:
will this work for my 1991 chevy camaro z28? it has the 5.0 305 small block and it is an automatic.
will this fit a 1966 impala 327 sport coupe base model with a th350 transmission?
Will this system fit a 1964 chevy c10 long bed with a 283?
Will this fit 1986 k 20 truck
Will this fit a 1987 el camino with a 305 cid and 2004R transmission? It's a base model.
Will this fit an extended cab 1993 Silverado k1500 with a tbi 350?
Do these for a 1999 Chevy Silverado 1500 5.3 New body style?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.