355ci Crate Engine Kits
JEGS Small Block Chevy 355ci Crate Engine Kit Includes:
- JEGS Performance Products Small Block Chevy 355ci Crate Engine - 059-5658
- Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold - 350-2101
- Edelbrock Performer 600 cfm Electric Choke Carburetor - 350-1406
- JEGS Intake Manifold Gaskets - 555-210004
- JEGS Intake Manifold Bolt Kit - 555-83250
- JEGS HEI Distributor - 555-40002
- Proform Officially Licensed Chevrolet Orange Finish Dress-Up Kit - 778-141-780
- Proform Oil Dipstick & Tube - 778-66130
Will this engine bolt right in a 1986 Silverado if not what complete long block with manifold and carburetor will?
Whats the estimated power in this one?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.