Master Battery Disconnect Switches
- Single Pole, Two Positions: Off-On; Disconnects battery circuit only.
- Anti-rotation locator pin enables ease of mounting
- NHRA Required remote battery disconnect switch for trunk mounted batteries.
- UL Listed: Not listed
- Rating: 6-36 Volt DC; Large studs: 300 amps continuous, 2000 amps intermittent 30 sec. On, 3 min. Off.
- Actuator: Single Throw Chrome Lever.
- Mounting Stem: 3/4 in. -16 thread, fits through 1/4 in. thick panel.
- Terminals: (2) 1/2 in.-20 thread Copper Studs
- Case: Plated steel.
- Installation: Through hole - Clearance for 3/4 in. dia. mounting stem.
- (1) Disconnect Switch
- (1) On/Off Face Plate
- (1) Switch lever
- (1) # 8 Switch Lever Screw
- (2) 1/2 in.-20 thread Brass Terminal Nuts
- (2) 1/2 in. Terminal Lock Washers
Can this be used on positive cable?
is this switch water proof looking to out on mud bog truck
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.