JEGS Roll Cage Mounted Race Car Switch Panel Kit in Black Powder Coat Finish
Items You Need
Cage Mounted Switch Panel
- 12V. Switch Panel: 8" long x 4-11/32" overall height x 2-19/32" face height x 2-5/16" deep
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Zinc-plated steel back features:
- Slots to make hose clamp installation (included) a breeze
- 7/8" wire access hole for a clean installation
- (1) 35A push-button start switch
- (6) Red LED indicator lights
- (6) 20A heavy duty toggle switches
- (6) 20A fuses have indicator lights that flash when the circuit is overloaded or the fuse is blown
- (2) Mounting Clamps
- Some Assembly is Required
Is this box pre-wired like the picture shows?
Is the switch locations on the panel pre-labeled or does it come with stickers to suit your needs?
What size thread are the switches?
Are the switches waterproof? If not where can I get sealed switches?
what 6 circuit harness do you recommend to wire my car with ( tube chassis bracket car) when using this switch panel ?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.