Silver Face Gauge Sets
JEGS 41294 6-Gauge Set Features:
- All Electrical 12-Volt Gauges
- High-Speed stepper motor movement for accurate and reliable readings
- LED through-the-dial lighting creates exceptional illumination
- Red illuminated pointer soft on the eyes for easy reading
- 270-Degree full sweep movement on speedometer and tachometer for excellent readability
- Polished Stainless Steel Bezels
- Programmable speedometer with odometer and trip meter calibration
- JEGS electronic speedometers are designed to work with both hall effect senders and magnetic pickup sensors (See instructions for specific details)
- 3 3/8 in. Diameter Programmable Speedometer (0-160 MPH)
- 3 3/8 in. Diameter Tachometer (0-10,000 RPM) 0-10 Reading
- 2 1/16 in, Diameter Fuel Level Gauge (0-90 ohms)
- 2 1/16 in. Diameter Electrical Oil Pressure Gauge (0-80 PSI)
- 2 1/16 in. Diameter Voltmeter (8-18 Volts)
- 2 1/16 in. Diameter Electrical Water Temperature Gauge (120-280 Degree F)
- (4) Light bulb sockets with LED bulbs
- Oil Pressure Sending Unit
- Water Temperature Sending Unit
- Remote Mount Speedometer Calibration Button
- (11) 20 Gauge Electrical Connectors
- Speedometer Sender sold separately. We recommend JEGS 555-41610, 555-41611, or 555-41612
Looking for a Classic Look? We also offer JEGS 555-41448 Retro Muscle Car 6-Gauge Set
Customize The Dash In Your Ride With Quality Gauge Sets
JEGS 6-Gauge Sets are the perfect solution when building a muscle car or street machine, and you don't want to use factory-style gauges but are looking for a customized look. These electrical gauge sets are designed to install in any flat dash panel or fabricated mount. Each set includes 3 3/8 in. or 5-inch diameter speedometer & tachometer, 2 1/16 in. diameter fuel level, oil pressure, voltmeter, and water temperature gauges. Gauge sets are available in a black face with white numbers, silver face with black numbers, or white face with black numbers, and come with a red pointer and polished stainless steel bezel.
Looking for a Classic Look? We also offer JEGS Retro Muscle Car Gauges including a 6-Gauge Set and individual gauges.
Will the fuel gauge work for a 1984 f150?
Can you tell me the hole size for the gauges I'm building a custom panel for my 66 comet and would like to get it ready before ordering. Thanks
Do they say Jegs on the gauge face? And or is it removable or can it be made plain with no logo
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.