JEGS Timing Cover Kit for 1955-1986 Small Block Chevy & 90-degree V6
Items You Need
Chevy Small Block
JEGS 555-50307 Timing Cover Kit for 1955-1986 Small Block Chevy & 90-degree V6 Features
- Allows easier camshaft replacement without oil pan removal
- Fits 1955-1986 small block chevy (except lt & ls series) & 90-degree V6 engines such as 283, 305, 307, 327, 350, 383 (stroker), 400, and others based on the popular platform
- Includes 2-piece timing cover, timing cover gaskets, crankshaft balancer seal, water pump gaskets, and mounting hardware
- Made with high quality components and assembly
- Gaskets constructed from a durable compound that is heat and chemical resistant to provide a leak-free seal
JEGS 50307 Timing Cover Kit for Small Block & 90-degree Chevrolet engines is made from durable chrome-plated steel. Allows easy access to the timing set and cam for removal, replacement, or to advance/retard settings which eliminates the need to loosen/lower the oil pan. Kit includes 2-piece cover, gaskets, seal, and mounting hardware.
1985 Chevy C20 Scottsdale. 5.7 litre, 350. M series. Do you have one to fit my truck
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.