Master Bit Sets
101 pc Ratcheting Screwdriver Master Bit Set - Hi torque ratcheting screwdriver with oversized ergonomic cushion grip. High quality S2 alloy steel bits for superior strength and durability. Includes all the tamper proof and regular bits you'll ever need: slotted , Phillips, spline, clutch, torq, tri-wing, square recess, spanner, pozi, MM and SAE hex, Torx, tamper proof Torx, wing nut driver and clutch head.
- (95) 25mm S2 bits
- Phillips: #0(2), #1(2), #2(3) and #3(2)
- Pozi: #0, #1(2), #2(3) and #3(2)
- Slotted: 3, 4, 5 and 6mm
- Square: S0, S1, S2 and S3
- Torx®: T8, T10 (2), T15 (2), T20 (2), T25 (2), T27, T30, T40 and T45
- Tamper proof Torx®: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40 and T45
- Metric hex: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5 and 6mm
- Tamper proof Metric hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm
- SAE hex: 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32" and 1/4"
- Tamper proof SAE hex: 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64" and 5/32"
- Spanner: #4, #6, #8 and #10
- Clutch head: C1, C2 and C3
- Tri-Wing: #1, #2, #3 and #4
- Torq: #6, #8 and #10
- Spline: M5, M6 and M8
- (2) 1/4" square drive socket adapter (25 and 50mm)
- (1) 25mm wing nut driver
- (1) 60mm magnetic bit holder
- (1) 25mm coupler
- (1) Ratchet screwdriver
- (1) Storage case
JEGS Bit Sets will take you on a fast drive through all of your projects. These innovative sets include all of the most common sizes that you will ever need with an assortment of Phillips, slotted, Torx, square drive, hex shank, and single side bits to choose from. All pieces are manufactured out of industrial-grade materials to ensure performance and durability. Most sets include a storage case to keep all of your bits organized. Guide your chores to completion with quality and value from JEGS.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.