Chevy - LS Series
Originally designed for Stock and Super Stock drag racers, this pump can also be found on street rods, dune buggies, and modified streetcars. This pump is not designed to accommodate factory accessories like power steering, alternator, air conditioning.
- Fits GM LS-1 through LS-8 engines
- Suitable for street or drag strip use - 3000+ hour life expectancy
- Show quality finish
- Heavy-duty motor provides 42 gallons per minute free flow rating
- All stainless steel hardware included
- Lightweight. Complete standard GM LS-X unit weighs only 7.1 pounds!
- Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high-performance ceramic seal
- The pump will clear cam belt drives and most blower drives
- 1'' NPT inlet adapters are available for #12AN, #16AN, #20AN, 1-1/4'', 1-1/2'' or 1-3/4'' slip hose
- 1'' NPT to 1-1/4'' hose outlet adapter included
- Belt Drives: Standard LS-X design will clear Jessel belt drives and comparable belt drive systems.
- Distributer Belt Drives: Spacers will be necessary to clear belt drive distributor systems.
- Finishing The System: This pump is supplied complete with gaskets and hardware but without the inlet fitting. The fitting needs to be ordered according to the size of the lower radiator hose.
- Amperage draw: Under normal use, the pump will draw 6-7 amps.
- Overall Height Dimension: The heavy-duty pump is 7.30'' long from the mounting surface to the tip of the pump.
- Pump Weight: This application weighs 7.1 lbs.
Additional Notes: The standard 42GPM pump is suitable for normally aspirated engines up to 650HP. Supercharged, turbocharged, and high compression, high horsepower applications should use the 55GPM High Flow pump only. This model does not accept heater or bypass hoses as a standard.
Keep Your Car Cool... Perfect for 12V or 16V Electrical System
Meziere's 100 Series Electric Water Pump is lightweight and flows 35+ gallons per minute. They are ideal for mild street and Sportsman drag cars. The pump housing, motor cap, and impeller are CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for superior corrosion resistance. The stainless steel impeller shaft runs through a 1-piece carbon-ceramic seal that isolates the epoxy-coated motor from coolant for years of reliable service. The motor has a radio frequency suppression circuit in the motor brush card to reduce ignition "RF" interference. These 100 Series pumps are available with two motor option, standard duty and heavy duty. The HD (heavy duty) motors provide more power and RPM, increasing flow and pressure over the standard duty motors. HD motors are recommended for street cars and other continuous duty applications (where high flow model pumps are not available). Most pumps are machined with a 1" NPT port(s) to direct water into the pump using one of the inlet adapters that you choose to best suit your needs. Inlet adapters are available in slip-on rubber hose style to AN sizes, inlet fittings are sold separately and not included with pump. Most pumps and fittings are chrome, polished, or anodized. Longer inlets, extensions, and angle adapters also available.
Meziere pumps are American made with pride and quality far superior to any other performance aftermarket company. Don't be misled by the inflated flow numbers and outlandish claims of others. Meziere says what they mean and means what they say. The 2 year, unlimited mileage guarantee and full satisfaction money back guarantee should convince you that buying Meziere is buying value!Features
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.