Moroso Street/Strip Oil Pan Ford 289-302
Items You Need
Small Block Ford
- Kicked-out sump design increases oil capacity without restricting ground clearance
- Will clear 289-302 4-Bolt center main caps
- Will not clear 289-302 4-Bolt front and rear main caps
- Engineered to supply oil to sump at all times
- Oil retaining baffle system
- For use with factory style one-piece rear sump gasket
- Compatible with most starter/flywheel combinations
Note: Oil pan capacities do not include oil filter capacity
- 710-24517 -- Fits Melling 689-M68 or 689-M68HV Pump
- 710-24518 -- Fits same pumps as above with Moroso Main Cap Girdle 710-22928
- 1979-95 Ford Mustang
- 1981-88 Ford Thunderbird & Mercury Cougar
- 1979-86 Mercury Capri
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.