Stage II Systems
- Includes PCM (Power Control Module) programmer and 52 lbs./hr. fuel injectors
- 3-core air-to-air intercooler
- 8-rib shared belt drive system
- ProFlow bypass valve
- Self-contained oiling head unit, with billet gear case and impeller, no external oil lines required
- Installation can be completed with common hand tools
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, on engines that have been transplanted or swapped into uncontrolled or pre-pollution controlled vehicles and vehicles used solely for the purposes of closed competition racing.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are those vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that is not registered, will never become registered, and will never be used on streets or highways.
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Installation of parts that are not CARB-approved on a pollution-controlled vehicle in the State of California, or in any state that has adopted CARB emissions standards, may result in the Department or Bureau of Motor Vehicles (DMV or BMV) revoking the vehicle registration and certificate of ownership (title), refusing the transfer of registration, and/or the vehicle failing smog inspection. Law enforcement may cite you for the use of an illegal aftermarket part and seize your title and license plate.*
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.