Unrivaled Customer Service
And Expert Tech Advice!  
Same Day Shipping Before 11 PM ET
My Cart
Shop By Vehicle
Shop By
Close Menu
Shop By Vehicle
Top Categories
All Categories

Top Categories

All Categories

Free Catalog
E-Mail Signup
My Account
Track Order
Gift Certificates

RPC Dual Pass Transmission Cooler 30" (1.6 qt)

RPC R5054X


jegs shipping
Easy Returns
Easy Returns
Lowest Price Guarantee
Lowest Price Guarantee
RPC Dual Pass Transmission Cooler 30" (1.6 qt) $64.99
Dual Pass Transmission Cooler
  • 30" (1.6 qt)
  • Natural Aluminum

  • RPC R5054X Details

    Dual Pass Design

    Two 3/8" NPT fittings included


    Manufacturer's Part Number:

    The internal & external cooling fins of RPC Transmission Coolers maximize cooling efficiency without depending on direct airflow. Their compact size enables installation in several spots, such as on the frame rail next to the transmission, under the radiator or floorboard, etc. Aluminum extrusions
    have welded ends for longevity in tough conditions. Single pass coolers are satin aluminum; dual pass are natural. Both include two 3/8" NPT fittings.

    R5054X - RPC Transmission Coolers is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Long Cooler This Trans. Cooler With Th 30'' Length, Dual Pass Feature, With Both - In & Out Fittings On One End - Should Be Easy To Install On My 37-Ford 2-Dr. Flat Back Street Rod, X-Member Frame & Routing Hoses To Th Trans. Will Be Easy!! All I Need Now Is # 6 AN Fittings For The 400-Trans & Cooler Hose Hook-Up, Plus, Have Proper Hose Lengths Made Then I'll Be Ready To Go !!!!!! Kooling My Turbo 400 Trans. W/O A Problem!!!! .... John
    Date published: 2016-09-25
    • y_2018, m_7, d_17, h_24
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
    • loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_1028031, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_jegs
    Items You Need
    Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws / regulations