Speedmaster PCE221.1022K Includes:
- (1) Speedmaster Automatic Transmission Pan 746-PCE221.1022
- (1) Allstar Performance Locking Transmission Dipstick 049-ALL69126
- (1) JEGS Quick Shift Automatic Transmission Fluid 555-28072
- (1) JEGS Transmission Temperature Gauge 555-41462
- (1) JEGS Transmission Fittings [1/8 in. NPSM x -6AN] (pair) 555-113600
- (1) JEGS High-Performance Transmission Cooler 555-60388
- (3) JEGS 45 Degree Max Flow Swivel Hose End [-6 AN] 555-110011
- (1) JEGS 90 Degree Max Flow Swivel Hose End [-6 AN] 555-110021
- (1) JEGS Pro-Flo 350 Braided Hose [-6 AN] 555-110913
- (1) JEGS Red RTV Silicone 555-28031
Additional Fluid Capacity Pans for a Cooler Transmission
Speedmaster Automatic Transmission Pans contain a deep sump for extra fluid capacity and external fins that provide additional cooling efficiency. These high-quality transmission pans are available in your choice of chrome, black painted, or cast aluminum finish. When servicing your transmission pan or valve body, choose Speedmaster's durable rubber or silicone oil pan gaskets.
Thais says it’s for a case fill , but pan pn included is for pan fill , what is it ?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.