All Doug's Headers Have the Proper Tube Size to Efficiently Remove Exhaust Gas From Every Cylinder
Available raw or with a metallic ceramic thermal barrier, these headers use 16-gauge tubing and 3/8" flanges. The metallic ceramic coating withstands up to 1400° and increases corrosion resistance. Collector reducers or connection pipes, gaskets, and hardware included.
- Thick Flanges Prevent Warping
- Stitch Welded Ports for Added Strength
- Machined Sealing Bead Eliminates Leaks
- Heavy Gauge Tubing for Longer Life
- Precision-Formed Collectors Reduce Back Pressure
- CNC Mandrel-Bent Tubing Provides Accurate Fit & Better Flow