- 1962-1965 Fairlane
- 1962-1965 Meteor
- Does not fit with C6 transmission.
- Will not fit models with air injection cylinder heads.
- Will not fit 1962-1965 Meteor with A/C.
- Will fit 1962-1965 Meteor column mount automatic and manual transmission.
- Will not fit 1962-1965 Fairlane column mount automatic and manual transmission.
- The product accompanying this document is legal only for off-highway use (except in California or states that have adopted California emission standards), racing use or for use on pre-emission-controlled motor vehicles/motor vehicle engines (pre-1974 domestic vehicles certified to California standards, pre-1974 domestic vehicles certified to federal standards and all pre-1974 foreign vehicles), per the manufacturer's application guide.
All Doug's Headers Have the Proper Tube Size to Efficiently Remove Exhaust Gas From Every Cylinder
Available raw or with a metallic ceramic thermal barrier, these headers use 16-gauge tubing and 3/8" flanges. The metallic ceramic coating withstands up to 1400° and increases corrosion resistance. Collector reducers or connection pipes, gaskets, and hardware included.Features:
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.