Doug's Headers Black Hi-Temp Coated Headers 1979-1993 Ford 255-302W
- 1979-1993 Mustang
- Long tube headers for off-road racing use only.
- 1979-1985 models require use of 1986 or later double hump crossmember.
- Fits Dart/Windsor heads.
- Header equipped with a fitting to accept stock O2 sensor.
- Fits with 1982 and later Lakewood scattershield.
- Fits stock, GT40, Dart, Edelbrock, and TFS Twisted Wedge Street heads.
- The product accompanying this document is legal only for off-highway use (except in California or states that have adopted California emission standards), racing use or for use on pre-emission-controlled motor vehicles/motor vehicle engines (pre-1974 domestic vehicles certified to California standards, pre-1974 domestic vehicles certified to federal standards and all pre-1974 foreign vehicles), per the manufacturer's application guide.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.